About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh my! I love Belleza!

I finally joined the -Belleza- group and OMG am I happy? YES! It's not free (250L fee) but the group gifts are worth million times more. I'm loving the new group gift and I know now that I'm not gonna be takin this skin off for a while! 
Shape: Nikita Fride Stripper Skin and Shape Set (Not Free) Here!
Skin: -Belleza- Erika release group gift (not free 250L group join, then search notices) I'm wearing Deep tan, but you will find 5 other shades in the pack :) Here!
Lashes: [ glow ] Studio - Bohemia Eyelashes - Raindrop GIFT JUNE 2010 (1L) Here!
Hair: Exile Dina:  TDR Exclusive colors (Available at TDR Blue) (not free, 60L) Here!
Tie: [CALYPSO GIANO] TIE - Calypso Giano - F (not free, 100L) Here!
Earrings
Jacket    -----> Blogged in the 1st post. 
Top
Enjoy!
             Toya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment