About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Friday Night

Left Pic:

Hair: Magika [03] Visit (NEW)
Skin: -BC- Group Gift April 2012 (Old group gift)
Shape: ::[annaA]:: - Body Shape "Zahira" {GSP}7/1 (Old)
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Bohemian - Black Swan 02
Collar: Eaters Coma - Denim Collar 2 / Black (NEW)
Dress: Eaters Coma - Cocktail Dress / White*Black Stripe (NEW)
Bag: mijn.botique / accessories *studded gold leather tote
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/2(F)
Tights: Izzie's - Tights black
Shoes: "Seraphim Turns One" Birthday Hunt  Item from [Blossom] (Old Hunt gift)

Right Pic:
Hair: *Dura*Summer Gift (Old gift)
Dress: ::DirtyMind:: Sleeveless Black Aryn Dress (New @ Fi*fridays)
Shoes: **DECO - MESH Sequined Heels (bubblegum)** (NEW)


No comments:

Post a Comment