About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gypsy Rocker

Skin: Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Chai - Smoked
Eye make ups: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Make-up :: KISS ROCK :: AND TGGS Anniversary Hunt [~Tableau Vivant~] (Black)
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Katniss HairStyle/Black-White (NEW and Awesome :))
Earrings and necklace: MG - Necklace - LOVE ROCKER - SILVER
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/2(F)
Tattoos: -UtopiaH- Celtic Art Tattoo AND [UMEBOSHI] Fei tattoo group gift August
Top: !Blah. (My Leather Tank - Mesh/Black) (New @ The SWAG Fest)
Skirt: (Milk Motion) transparent long skirt (mesh) coral
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black)


No comments:

Post a Comment