About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm gonna send you back to schoolin'

Hair: [e] Locked - Essentials Collection (Red 08 worn) Elikatira's got an amazing 70% off sale - run and don't look back.
Eyes: ! FASHISM(now IKON) 'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Chai - Smoked
Eye make ups:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Make-up :: KISS ROCK :: AND TGGS Anniversary Hunt [~Tableau Vivant~]
Lips: *JeSyLiLO*::FindMYPumpkins::No.8 (Lips: Gum - Red) Free hunt gift :) (You need to be in the group tho, I think it's a 50L fee to join - not sure, the group info isnt loading for me to check, grr)
Freckles: :[P]:- Aleria Makeups- Body Freckles.
Jacket: [monso] My Yagu Jacket - Apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment