About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, December 10, 2012

November Rain

LEFT PIC:
Hair: [LeLutka]-CACHET hair/Dark Grayscale MESH
Eyelashes: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Eyes: ! FASHISM (now IKON) 'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny - America - 03
Top: {mon tissu} Lollia Tank Top - Black
Vest: AOHARU_BT_DownVest_with_Shirt_Brown_Female
Pants: [Sleepy Eddy] Old Bush Jeans (Gray)
Boots: ANEXX_AnkleLaceupBoots_Brown
Umbrella: Part of an outfit  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* DEMY - aqua (New)

RIGHT PIC:
Hat: NYU - Debut, Chic Fedora Hat, Blacks (Old gift)
Hair: [e] Conclusion - Essentials Collection (Black 04 work) New!
Eyes: Clemmm -  Resnick eyes v.1 & v.2
Ears: :GAUGED: Elf Ear (Ver2) - URBAN WRECKAGE
Scarf: {mon tissu} Skinny Scarf (XXS/XS/S/M/L) ~ Pink
Overall: not so bad . BREE overall short . yellow
Bag: Ricielli Mesh TDR - SOC special item (OL TDR Item)
Tights: d. Select Pants nylon tights grey str (wear me) (@ Limited Bazaar)
Boots: *LpD* - *Rain* Boots
Umbrella: Part of an outfit *{ SeVered GarDeN }* DEMY - gray (New)

No comments:

Post a Comment