About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Stay!

On Tally:
Shirt: kal Rau  Plaid Shirt Mesh_Blue2.
Hair - 99Hair -Krima -blacks
Skin - the body co. Hunter II (06 Tan)
Ears - AITUI
Piercings - .Pekka.  Splint Piercing
Tattoo - Bible Tattoo - V Tattoo Store

On Toya:
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Moelleux" Blacks and White
Gown: *Bliss Couture* Adin Feather Gown (RFL 2012)
Gloves: [celoe.mery.gloves.mine]

This photo may not touch you in any way but to me, it was my way to somehow throw out  my feelings out of me after losing my RL mom to cancer in june of 2012. She's passed very fast and "outta nowhere." Myself and my sister..we never knew that my mom's health was that bad. She never told anyone about her disease, she lived with the death sentence for a few months, keeping it all to herself, being all alone with it. I continue to ask myself why she hasn't told us, but I believe that it doesn't matter now, cause one day we will all be back together again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment