About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, December 10, 2012

The New and The Not So New

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

1:
Hair: [e] Interrupt - Essentials Collection (Red 08 worn) NEW! And 70% off every pack till monday!
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny - America - 03 (@ Collabor88) (Same skin on every pic so I wont be repeating myself)
Blazer: Emery - Mesh Blazer Poe Terracotta (NEW)
Blouse: *League* Broderie Anglais Blouse -Off White
Skirt: Tee*fy Basics HighWaist Short Denim Skirt   Floral (New @ Fameshed)
Boots: *KL* Booties Bulldog Suede Natural

2:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Reds Pack (Cinnamon worn) (NEW @ Fameshed)
Collar: Eaters Coma - Denim Collar 2 / Black (NEW)
Blouse: .:vive nine:. Agyness Gypsy Blouse - Nude (NEW @ Fameshed)
Skirt: .:vive nine:. Rej Leather Pleated Mini - Chocolate (NEW @ Fameshed)
Boots: Same as in 1st pic

3:
Hair: Hair: [e] Interrupt - Essentials Collection (Black 04 worn)
Blouse: Emery - Mesh Shirt Ombre Hemingway Berry (NEW @ Fameshed)
Pants: [celoe.yasmine.pants.earl] (OLD release)
Boots: *KL* Booties Bulldog Suede Pink

4:
Hair: Same as in 2nd pic
Blouse: The Secret Store - Sweet Sheer - Mint (NEW @ Fameshed)
Pants: Leverocci - Ankle Length Chinos_StandardSizing_Plum (OLD Release)
Boots: Same as in 1st and 2nd pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment