About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Visit


Yaaay! New stuff!

Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana -  fades (NEW! @ Collabor88) C88 LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Laurel 04 (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Coat: {Sleepy Eddy} Pea Coat (Gray) (NEW! @ The mens dept.) LM
Turtleneck: {Sleepy Eddy} Pea Coat Optional Parts / Turtleneck (Mustard) (NEW! @ The mens dept.)
Pants: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Briston Trousers[Purple] (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Gloves: [celoe.mery.gloves.mine] LM
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal LM

No comments:

Post a Comment