About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, April 8, 2013

News



Just a tiny bit of news from Fameshed, Collabor88 and Villena.

Outfit Pic:

Hair: [taketomi]_Rola_DippuDye  LM
and .ploom. Julie - Indecisive NEW! (07.04. 2013 Lazy Sunday item) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 (NEW! @ Collabor88) LM
Top: Tee*fy Rachel Ruffle Sweater Dark Grey (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Jeans: .:villena:. - gray/bleach high waisted acid wash skinnies (NEW!) LM
Boots: :FANATIK: Salina boots Gray (NEW! @ Fameshed) LM


Skins pic (from left to right):

Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Natural Fusion
Skin 1: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Skin 2: Glam Affair - Margot - America 01
Skin 3: Glam Affair - Margot - America 02
Skin 4: Glam Affair - Margot - America 03

(All 4 skins are new @ Collabor88, there are 2 more  that I didn't blog, Eyes are the past group gifts from IKON LM)

No comments:

Post a Comment