About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Can you freakin believe it?

 Believe it or not but after being in SL for nearly 5 years, I just bought my first EVER skin fat pack yesterday. Lol...I feel like such a noob writing this, but it's the truth...let me explain. It was never about the lindens for me, I mean I'm not rich or anything but I can afford virtual stuff from time to time lol, so if I wanted a fat pack of skins before, I'd deffo get one or maybe even a 100...who freakin cares anyway...I'm off the topic here, lol...ok, so my point here is - Cleo from Glam Affair freakin' ROCKS, okay?! And as I was trying on the demos, for the first time ever I knew and felt with all my heart (and eyes lol) that I MUST have them all. That being said...huge thanks to Aida Ewing for popping my fat pack cherry! lol.

Upper faces: Glam Affair - Cleo - America 01,02,03
Lower faces: Glam Affair - Cleo - America 04,05,06
Upper faces: Glam Affair - Cleo - America 07,08,09
Lower faces: Glam Affair - Cleo - America 10,11,12

 In the fat pack you also get a clean - no make up version of the skin, which I didn't show in the post, different types of freckles, noses, lip glosses and 6 different eyebrow colors...and probably more awesome stuff that I forgot about. Go check yourself. :) TP TO GLAM AFFAIR

Other stuff worn:
Hair: Faenzo - UFFIE // All Colors (1L gift on Marketplace) MP
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver (NEW! @ The Boutique) LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no no.02
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS LM

No comments:

Post a Comment