About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ssssssssmokin'

Today is 2 weeks since I quit smoking. It's my first try ever and I hope it's also the last one...however I think my avi looks hotter with a cig in the mouth... and I kinda envy my pixel self for being able to smoke and staying healthy...bitch! lol.

Hair: [LeLutka]-FERAH hair - Fades Pink (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite - 03 (Old Collabor88 item)
Eye patch: welldone.atelier / Medical Patch / Black
Face tattoo: -UtopiaH- Painted Face [Symmetry Make-Up]
Cig: [NikotiN]  Cigarillo_Gold (v.3)
Boobie tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Tango Goth Tat's (NEW! @ Perfect Wardrobe) LM
Boobie Piercing: <-Puncture-> Bat Nipple Piercing LM
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Arms tattoo: -UtopiaH- Celtic Art Tattoo
Watch: FEMALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black
Claws: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - PANTHER Sharp Claws Black (old hunt gift)
Skirt: ~G O L A Industry~ Legs Block_Black (NEW! @ The 100 Block) LM Thank you Ransie :) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment