About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Must haves

There are some amazing new releases out there, perfect for summer time and they are must haves.
I just love how talented and creative SL designers are and how real some of the clothing looks. I'm not a big shopper in RL, simply cause I can't afford it, however if I see anything in RL half as good as these pixel clothes, I will get them all!

Erratic:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Delta -  variety LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 01 (@ The Arcade)  LM
Top: erratic / cary - double tank / stripes-mint (NEW!) LM
Shorts: erratic / briony - shorts / shells (NEW!)
Flip flops: [Gos] Boutique - Barefeet V2 - Flat and [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Colour Collection LM

Chronokit:
Top:*chronokit* T Shirts 01 Skull Pink (NEW!) LM
Pants: AMERIE M - Mesh Cargo(Camo) LM

Villena:
Outfit: .:villena:. - dungarees VintageFlower (NEW!) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment