About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Truth is...I lied about everything.


Hey! Just a quickie raw pic, no photoshop edit or anything.
I'm drunk and in a hurry lol...but I love these new hair styles from Truth, so here we go with the credits:

Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 07 ( The Arcade ). I modified it a lil bit cause I'm also wearing Glam Affair - Cleo - No gloss lips (came with Cleo skin fat pack)
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver
Eyelashes:  La Malvada Mujer- FAKE pink+green [eyelashes]
Hair: (Left pic) TRUTH HAIR Kerri -  gingers (NEW!) and right pic - TRUTH HAIR Jill -  light browns (NEW!)
Piercing: - .HoD. - Scorpio's Simplicity
Necklace/dog tags: **RE** Rebel DogTag Military 1.1
Top: erratic / cary - double tank / yellow-grey (NEW!)
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Celtic Art Tattoo
Belt: *Connors* Halloween Gift Mesh LEATHER BELT and BUCKLE  for Women (old hunt gift)
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans military1
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails

Sorry, no LM's in this post, I'm working on a separate link with all the LM's to stores that I mention in my posts. It will be available soon. If you have any problems finding stuff, please IM me in world. I'm always here to help. :)
~Toya Shelman.

One of the many rock party/drunk tunes:


No comments:

Post a Comment