About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Colors of the wind

Heyas. :)
 In my previous post, I talked about how I don't like the fall.
 I think I need to change my statement a bit here. I do not like fall in RL but in SL, I think it's my fav season. The fashion world, as well as sims are full of amazing colors that just take your breath away.

Below I'm sharing another piece of my home and a few new releses. :)


Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 34 / MOCHA (NEW) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 02 (NEW at TLC) LM
Sweater: Emery - Crackled Sweater Cara (Latte) (NEW @ Fameshed) LM
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Tibetan Horn Of Happiness (NEW @ Fameshed)
Pants: Emery - Trousers Kenia LM
Boots: * Baiastice_Knee platform stretch boots-suede-coffee LM

No comments:

Post a Comment