About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Just Chillin'

Hi!

 ...And that would be all...
Sorry folks, I have no time. RL is craaaay!
Hugs xoxo.





Hair: [taketomi]_Gina_Dessin [DippuDye/Kage] (NEW!) LM
Eye patch: welldone.atelier / Medical Pach / Black
Piercing: - .HoD. - Scorpio's Simplicity - Bonus Metals Collection LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - America 03 LM
Sleeve tattooo: -UtopiaH- Rebelle Fleur Tattoo
Rings: Cute Poison - Cross Ring Pink and Lark - Ice Cream Ring - Star (old gacha items)
Watch: -FAUN- Lightning Flashwatch -Retro- (NEW! @ Kustom9) LM
Top: Ricielli - HALLOWEEN 2013 HUNT / ITEM #5 (All store hunt items are rezzed in the main store, so u can still get them any time) LM
Pants: -SU!- B Boop Shorts DARK BLUE (NEW! @ Rockability Fashion Fair) Website
Leg tattoo: .Reckless.- Chouette
Boots: _CandyDoll_ Eleanora Solid ALL (NEW! @ Shoetopia) plus Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet LM

No comments:

Post a Comment