About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hibernate

Hi! :)

 Yay for a new round of Collabor88!...and for a yummy latte with a yummy boyfriend! ;)



On Toya:

Hat: =Zenith=Winter Knit Sheep Hat - RARE (NEW! @ The Chapter Four) LM
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 03 (NEW! @ Collabor88) LM
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 43 / MOCHA (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Scarf: (fd) Cozy Scarf - Cream (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Dress coat: The Secret Store - Sarah Dress Coat - Khaki (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Pants: [JuSt CoOl]  High Waist Jeans - Grey Denim (NEW!) LM

On Krypto:

Hair - [INK] hair_AGAINST : black (NEW! @ TMD) LM
Skin - Labyrinth - Cernunnos skin MD edition LM
Coat - ::GB:: knit duffel coat grey (NEW! @ TMD)
Jeans - ::LikeA:: denim blue BK503 LM


1 comment:

  1. jazzygreene@slfashion.ca
    nothing here yet but it a start
    help me !!!!!
    need suggestions

    ReplyDelete