About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My oh my!..Maitreya.

 Hi! aand happy weekend everyone! also, as this is probably my only post b4 Christmas - happy holidays! Eat plenty, laugh lots and be safe. ♥

 LOOK! New Maitreya! Ohmaaagaaah! :D



Hair: Tameless Hair Lotus (Thank you Nita! ♥) (NEW - ish) MP Link or Mainstore LM
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 03 (NEW! @ December Collabor88 round) C88
Eye lashes: -Glam Affair - Shironuri Lashes 3 - Coal (NEW! @ Seraphim Social) LM
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - December 2013 (NEW! Free for group members, not sure if it's out still tho) LM
Necklace: *COCO*_Gift_GoldChainNecklace LM
Dress:  Maitreya Poise Dress * Laurel Green (NEW!) LM
Sweater: Maitreya Wool Cardigan * Slate (NEW!)
Socks: Maitreya Dahlia Socks * Slate (NEW!)
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni XTD Leather * Artichoke  (NEW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment