About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

One word. Shoes.

Hi! :)

 Finally, Shoetopia is open and I'm nearly broke again.
 I almost fainted when I saw CandyDoll Eleonoras and the variety of colors and patterns they come in...so I had to get a fat pack, only the solid colors tho or else I'd bankrupt. I couldn't stay away from the gachas at Shoetopia either, won some super cute shoulder pets (edited for the picture)...they move and it's the cutest thing to watch! Also I won a few colors of Miamai ombre stockings, they are slink feet compatible and very nicely done.
 The hair I'm wearing is one of 2 new styles from Chemistry. This is one of my fav hair at the moment, not taking them off for a while I'm sure, so pretty!
 I know it's not so easy getting in Shoetopia, but I made it pretty fast, so make sure you keep hitting that TP button and off you go! Spend all your money cause it's totally worth it! While you're there make sure to support the Soles4Souls charity!

Have an awesome weekend! xoxo



Credits:

Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Harlie - HUD.1 (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 04 (Old Arcade Gacha round)
Eye make up: MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Ombre (pack1) (NEW! @ TDRF) LM
Sweater: //offbeat// 2013 new look sweat bunny RARE (NEW! @ Water Lantern Festival) LM
Skirt: Tee*fy Emily Mini Flare Skirt  Teal LM
Stockings: Miamai_OmbreStockings_Grey (NEW! Gacha @ Shoetopia) LM
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ Eleanora Solid ALL (NEW! @ Shoetopia) (Please note: these only work with slink medium feet!)
Bag: ASO! Alphabet Marine Trico Bag (T) (Old Arcade Gacha round)
Shoulder Pets: TAMAGACHA Lil Cream Teddy, TAMAGACHA Lil Tabby Kitten RARE (NEW! Gacha @ Shoetopia)
Leg Tattoo: .Reckless.- Chouette (NEW! @ The Azz Show) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment