About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Friday, April 29, 2011

...And The Winner IS...ME!!! :D

 *Blinks* I still can't believe, it's such a nice, full of surprises day! I'm sooo proud to announce that my idea of a heel design won and a gorgeous pair of  Shoenique Designs heels now bares my name!
My idea for the heel design was to create a pair of simple heels that would look like a mens tie, I IM'd one of the very kind  Managers of The Shoenique Designs and gave them my idea...but how shocked was I when I saw the winner notice. I still am. Hehe.
This heel is unique like all SD creations and it's not expensive at all! I know you ladies love shoes, so why not go and check SD out now? :)
In this post I'll use the original image of the Heel that was done by SD designers because it's hard for me to take a snap that'd actually show how original, elegant, stylish and sexy these heels are.
Ok ok, enough talkin, I present you TOYA TIE HEELS!
The heels come with a hud that's very easy to operate, you can easily apply your skin RGB, change nails and gems colour as well as nail design and of course resize.
Here I am presenting Toya Tie Heels, but as you can see it's not very visible on this picture.What is Toya wearing:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Antonia bronzed dark (posted in previous posts) (Not free, 800L)
Hair: A*S Party Hair 001(Marmite) (It was free but not there anymore, tho there are new free hair and skins and clothes and what not!) Here!
Top: Emery - Top Misery Business #Pure (175L) Here!
Collar with tie: Lucky Gift - The Student Top Fuschia(part of the top) Free in lucky chair, Here!
Jeans:Narwhal - Dark High Waist Jeans (195L) Here!
Make up: (Ag) Stained Face - Cherry Tart(w/beauty marks) Free
Heels! :D **SD** Toya Tie Stiletto Heels (250L only!) Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment