About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Innocent In White

Something Free today :)
A dress from *X*plosion (Depraved Spring Madness Hunt) :)
This is just one DSM Hunt item, I'm too busy to look for more at the moment. :( This is *X*plosion SweetFlower Dress (white) and comes in 2 options, with or without cute flowers, also you can wear it with or without a bra (bra comes in black and white) on the picture above I'm wearing the without flowers option and a white bra. Love the dress, it's sexy and cute at the same time. If you want to get one too then look for it here! :) 
Free of course :D
Eearings: [ glow ] studio Ribbons Earrings(black) - No idea how much they cost because I won them at one of TDR's contests but I'm sure you can find them  Here!
Hair: .ploom. Blacks - Seffy II (I'm wearing Black Out colour, Not free, 200L for shades pack) Here!
Skin from Lara Hurley, posted in previous posts.
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment