About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

All cute

I went to check the Project Fur Japan today and found these Magika hair. Love em, they're 100L and of course all cash is going to PFJ. Me and Magika designer share the same name in RL and we both hate being called Sabrina instead of Sabina (just a random fact lol) Also had a little look at other blogs and kinda stole something from Amie Fashion sorry Amie. lol. xx hugs.
What is Toya wearing:
Hair: Magika // Sophie Coontail Edition // Black 100L at PFJ Here!
Top: RONSEM* 1st Anniversary Tee Free! I love it, comes in male and female version. Here!
I know, I know, I'm being monothematic with the pants lately and only wearing Aoharu jeans, I just can't take em off, someone will have to do it for me. ;) Anyway, jeans are posted in previous posts. :)
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment