About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fashion in the park

Here I am, still being a lazy trout...what can I say? I am who I am lol.
I don't have any freebies to post except eyes but some of my fav stuff that I often wear.





Ok so here we go...I took this photo at home and I was bored, thought I'd play around with it.
What is Toya wearing?
Hair: >TRUTH<  Priscilla 2 - crow(Black and whites pack, 250L, 2 bangs styles) Here!
Skin: Lara Hurley - Antonia Bronzed Dark (800L) (Sim was down when I was doing this post and I couldn't TP, so if you wanna visit Lara skins, just type Lara Hurley in search tab) :)
Eyes: [:T:] Gem eyes (emerald) They are actually free, from Tuli, 5 different colours, grab them from the table :). Here!
Jacket: AOHARU_NoCollarLeatherJK_Brown (my fav store ever! hehe) 340L (9 colours to choose from) Here!
Top: Izzie's - Layered Tank Top white (nicely fitted prim bottom) 95L (8 colours to choose from) Here!
Earrings: ::Temptation:: Gift Black & White Hunt (old hunt item, was free)

Enjoy and have a nice day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment