About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dreaming Of Hawaii

Good day! It's me and I'm in a great mood because I found an AWESOME bargain, at The Dressing Room Blue.
Lelutka is TDR Blue's guest from April 15th 2011 and there's this stunning jacket for only 50L!
Didn't know where to take the pic, so I was lazy and took it at home, once again. It's getting warm here, where I am in RL, the sun is shining and I thought of how wonderful it'd be to visit the Hawaii.

Anyway, off to the details...
Toya is wearing:
Hair:  >TRUTH<  Priscilla 2 - crow(Black and whites pack, 250L, 2 bangs styles) Here! or marketplace :)
Jacket: [LeLutka]-NASTASIA jacket/valentine 50L! At The Dressing Room Blue Here!
Jeans: Emery - Denim Quarry #Tdrb (Past TDR Blue Item, was 70L)
Boots: ANEXX_AnkleLaceupBoots_Brown[BOX] (I also have white pair, and basically alot of Anexx shoes, they sooo rock, check em out!) Not Free, 420L Here!
Skin worn in this picture is from Lara Hurley, posted in previous post so are earrings and the top under the Jacket.
Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment