About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Coats, parkas and such.

LEFT PIC:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie Mesh Hair - Chocolate mint (@ Together for Sway, only 50L per special color) Visit Together For Sway
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 Visit Glam Affair
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes Visit Clemmm
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Top: [celoe.ano.top.gray] Visit Celoe
Parka: *COCO*_MilitaryParka_Black (NEW) Visit Coco
Fur and Pearls: *COCO*_FurTippet&Pearls_BlackPearls
Pants: ::BB:: Boyfriend Cords (DARK PACK) Visit BB
Boots: -Glam Affair- Studded Boots Green UNISEX

RIGHT PIC:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Izumi Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack Visit Wasabi Pills
Earmuffs: *League* Earmuffs -Rose Pink (@ The Arcade) Visit The Arcade
Coat: *GF*[Mesh] Winter Coat "Natalie" -ivory- Visit G Field
Boots: *GF*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots "Will" -black-

No comments:

Post a Comment