About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Choose one

 Soooo many awesome new stuff from Emery, including a free Christmas gift! *screams from happiness* Emery was, is and always will be one of my top 5 fav stores in SL so I couldn't be happier today with the new release and a Christmas gift! Thank you Sunami! <3
 Also showing a cheapie and cute dress from COCO which is available @ TDR Fusion and some of Ricielli's Christmas hunt goodies!
Hope you enjoy the looks I put together. :)
Oh and Merry Christmas everyone! :)))

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Hair: .ploom. Lisa - Indecisive (NEW! and 50% off for 12 Days of Christmas) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (The same on every pic) LM
Eyes: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Verdigris Light (now known as IKON, old GG) (The same on every pic) LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01 (The same on every pic)
Watch: FEMALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black (NEW!) LM
Nails and rings: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/2(F)
Top: Emery - Mesh Outfit Xmas Gift (Emery - Mesh Top Carol Salmon in Print) (NEW! and FREE!)
Pants: Emery - Mesh Outfit Xmas Gift (Emery - Mesh Trouser Lori Tan and Light Tan) (NEW! and FREE!) LM
Boots: (Milk Motion) Viviane boots - grey LM

PIC 2:
Hair: Magika [03] Quote LM
Top: Emery - Mesh Top Carol Grey (NEW!)
Clutch: Emery - Non-Rigged Mesh Envelope Clutch Danerys  (Limited Edit) (Old TDR item)
Pants: Ricielli Mesh - Christmas Hunt item#13 (Ricielli Mesh - Highwaisted buttoned legging nude) (NEW!, only 15L per hunt object and there is 20 to find) LM
Heels: [Cliche] Citta Stiletto (crimson) Demo

PIC 3:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sassy -  reds LM
Dress: *COCO*_ColorblockDress_TDR FUSION (NEW! and super cheap) LM to TDR Fusion
Boots: Maitreya Mesh Jazz Boots * Black LM

PIC 4:
Hair: Magika [03] Quote
Sweater:  Emery - Mesh Sweater Polka Dots Zara Grey (NEW!)
Shorts: Ricielli Mesh - Christmas Hunt item#1 (Ricielli - High Waist Cut Off Short Jeans/newspaper) (NEW!, only 15L per hunt object and there is 20 to find)
Boots: Slink Vanity Boots Black (Past TDR Fusion item)

No comments:

Post a Comment