About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Coffee To Go


On Toya:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Brrree Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack  LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (Clean) LM
Coat: [Belgravia] Alice Coat - StandardSizing - Pink (NEW!) LM
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans (XXS/XS/S/M/L) ~ Original LM
Pumps: "Seraphim Turns One" Birthday Hunt  Item from [Blossom] - Pin up (Old hunt gift) LM

On Toya's Malt:
Hair: [Atro Patena] - Kelvin_Subscribe Gift LM
Hairbase: *Birth* Spiral Hairbase - Jet Black LM
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~  Marilyn skin - group gift (Past GG) LM
Eyes: *Birth* Hypnotic Eyes - Aztec_Burst (normal_small)
T shirt and Shorts: <kal rau> Promo Outfit_MESH (Group Gift) LM
Sneakers: ::Maschienenwerk:: Leather_Chucks

Couple pose and coffee:  Bounce This Poses - "Winter Stroll" (New in 2013 Hunt Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment