About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Print me black

Hello there!
New round @ Fameshed and other stuff!...And I seriously need to go pose shopping. lol.

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lumi Mesh Hair - Reds Pack (NEW @ Fameshed) Fameshed
Skin and eyeliner: The same as in previous post, below this one. (Yes, I'm being lazy)
Sweatshirt: [Aux] Printed Sweatshirts - Penguin (NEW @ Fameshed)
Pants: +grasp+/Studded sarouel pants(mesh)/Zebra/Womens (Newest release) Grasp
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black) J's

PIC 2:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack Wasabi Pills
Bikini top: *T.Whore*- Scandalous Bikini Zebra Bitch (I think this was a hunt gift ages ago)
Pants: As in PIC 1, but worn with the waist tied desert scarf (it comes with the pants and a texture change HUD)

PIC 3:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alice Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Top: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [A Symmetric Top[Grey] (NEW @ Fameshed)
Shorts: LASCIVA - Pocket Shorts (Florid) Found on MP - Link to Demo
Stockings: erratic / ripped stockings FLF - black (Past FLF Item) Erratic
Boots: J's Short Boots Laceup (Skull)

No comments:

Post a Comment