About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Good girl gone, Devil's daughter born.

FROM GOOD GIRL TO DEVIL'S DAUGHTER AKA FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Winter -  fades (toast worn) (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (Clean worn) LM
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - January 2013 (NEW!) LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Sweater/Dress: [Cynful] Oversized Sweatshirt - Grey (wear me) (NEW!) LM
Leggings: ::DirtyMind:: Striped Shield Leggings (NEW! @ Fi*fridays) LM to Fi Fridays
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal LM

PIC 2:
Hair: [e] Sound - Essentials Collection (Black04 worn) (NEW!) LM
Skin: Un I Deux I Trois I {alanoctis} - Un | 169
Blouse: !.RR.!AvaTucked-Grey (NEW!) LM
Tattoo: [UMEBOSHI] Fei tattoo group gift August (Old GG)
Jeans: [AUX] Belted Flairs - Black Skull (NEW! @ TDR Fusion) LM to TDR Fusion
Sneakers: 2REAL - LOW CUTTLERZ SHOES LM

PIC 3:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jacqueline Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack LM
Skin: Same as in PIC 2
Top: coldLogic shirt - matta.quantum pack (White worn) LM
Pants: Balkanik - EvuzaJeans_LightGrey (NEW!) LM
Belt and suspenders: .Shi : Leather Suspenders (Unisex) {Black} [Rigged Mesh] LM
Sneakers: Same as in PIC 2

No comments:

Post a Comment