About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Lots of news @ Collabor88 January

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Beret: LaGyo_Starla Beret black (NEW! @ Collabor88) LM To Collabor88
Hair: [e] Sound - Essentials Collection (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (Clean worn) LM
Necklace: LaGyo_Starla necklace black (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Dress: r2 A/D/E metallic dress [silver] (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Boots: Schadenfreude Ash Leith Boots (and Shoes) (Past Collabor88 round)

PIC 2:
Beret, Necklace, Hair and Skin same as in PIC 1 and 3.
Top: Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank   Creme (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Skirt: Tee*fy Emily Mini Flare Skirt  Chilli (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged) LM

PIC 3:
Beret, Necklace, Hair and Skin same as in PIC 1 and 2.
Top: (fd) Glitter Peplum - Gray (NEW! @ Collabor88)
Leggings: (love)  - cross leggings group gift (Old GG)
Boots: Gos - [Docs V2] 8 Hole - F - NINE (Pewter color worn) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment