About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baggy

Some more new stuff and some very old stuff.

From left to right:

PIC 1:
Hair: .ploom. Kinsley - Candy (NEW-ish - One of the 12 Days of Christmas releases) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (Clean worn) LM
T Shirt: C.Smit - Longshirt - Don't hate me... - black
Belt: *chronokit*  Belt 02 Black LM
Pants: ..::: JuSt CoOl :::..Leon Hot Pants Black (NEW!) LM
Sneakers: **DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks (black)** LM

PIC 2:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Joy Mesh Hair - Crystal pink (Past FLF) LM
Top: .:Hermony:. / F***Y** / TankTop / Black & White LM
Parka: (Chemistry) Parka Coat - Grey (NEW!) LM
Pants: #19Le*Se - Skinny Jeans Zebra  - SMYSH (Old Hunt Item)
Sneakers: **DECO - MESH Hurricane Bolts (blue)** (Past Item from The Arcade Gacha Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment