About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Stuff.


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Edith -  fades (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (Clean worn) LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner (NEW!)
Necklace:  ::GB::memorial feather neclace for Men and Women (Old GG) LM
Blouse: Blueberry Marelinn *Mesh* T-Shirt Pink LM
Ring: MG - Rings - Tiger Lily Flower Ring (NEW! @ Limited Bazaar) LM
Jeans: Blueberry Alexa *Mesh* Cut-Out Jeans Dirty (NEW!)
Sneakers: 2REAL - GLYDERZ SHOES (NEW!) LM

PIC 2:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jamie Mesh Hair - Reds Pack (NEW!) LM
Skin: Same as in PIC 1
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pekkala's Moon Pentagram (Short)
Bikini top: *T.Whore*- Scandalous Bikini Zebra Bitch (Old hunt item I think)
Tank: Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank  Grey (NEW! @ Collabor88) Collabor88 LM
Pants: [Pumpkin]Sweat pants(grey cotton) LM
Belt and suspenders: .Shi : Leather Suspenders (Unisex) {Black} [Rigged Mesh] (NEW!)
Sneakers: Same as in PIC 1

PIC 3:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Vanya -  fades (NEW!)
Skin: Same as in other pics.
Sweater: Violent Seduction - Ferale (Light Pink)
Leggings: {SYL} Sheer Leopard Leggings (NEW! @ Fi*fridays) LM
Sneakers: Same as in other pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment