About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Colors that you shine

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

 Shared in every picture:
-Hair: [LeLutka]-SALOME hair/Dark Red LM
-Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
-Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
-Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner
-Shoes: [celoe.snare.ankleboots.mine] LM

PIC 1:
Top: [coepio] Mr.Perfect Vest [Salamon] (NEW!) LM
Fur and pearls: *COCO*_FurTippet&Pearls_Pink LM
Pants: *COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Teal
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Nude

PIC 2:
Upper Outfit: *COCO*_CroppedJacket_Black (NEW!)
Pants: *COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Carmine
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Neon Pink

PIC 3:
Top: *COCO*_CroppedSweater&Shirt_BeigeGrey (NEW!)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Morning After Pill
Pants: *COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Grape
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Mint Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment