About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Rockin' The 80's

Some new stuff and some old stuff :]
PS. I'm trying out some other blog photo styles these days, hope you like. xoxo

Hair: I LOVE OLIVE - SERENA HAIR/BLACK (Old gift or something)
Bow: [GLUE INK] Gyaru Bow [baby pink] LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eye
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner
Necklace: Womenstuff Hunt Gift #7 Glam Affair (Not sure if the hunt is still on...gosh, I know so little >.< lol)
T shirt: [LF] Casual Mesh Tee Chanel Skull (NEW! @ Fi*fridays) LM to Fi*Fridays
Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Pearl (NEW!) LM
Radio: Tee*fy - Cassette Radio Stamps
Sneakers: BLK 2.0 BlashGrey&Pinkdirt (NEW!) LM

Just as I finished the picture, I was like %^$#@!...I totally forgot to wear some big ass earrings with that style, so just imagine they are there? Lol. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment