About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Slice ya in half O.o



Hi :)
First of all, I'm sure that most you know but just another reminder that Elikatira is having another crazy sale! Every hair style packs are 70% off and the sale is gonna last a whole month! So...if you are still here reading this there's something wrong with you! Hehe. Go grab everything cause Elikatira is going to be gone for a few months to work on new stuff and the "old" styles may not be for sale in the future anymore.
Ok..another awesome thing I wanna share with yall is this super cute skin from G O L A which can be found @ Stuff in Stock for a silly low price, along with the mini sweater with a fun, flirty quote (left close up picture). Also, if you like freebies and I know you do! You can find the unisex mesh mask in 2 styles in G O L A mainstore, set as group gift. The group is free to join! Wear your tag and slap the vendor!:)  Group Link
There's also another freebie - the mini sweater for subscribers :D (right close up picture).
G O L A blog: http://golaindustry.blogspot.it/

CREDITS:
Hair: [e] Balance - Essentials Collection LM
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner LM
Skin: ~G O L A ~Fragile - Handle with care (NEW! @ Stuff in Stock) Thank you Ransie! <3 LM to SIS
Mask: GROUP GIFT* ~G O L A ~ InGola  (MESH Mask-UNISEX) (Free GG!) LM
Top 1: SUBSCRIBER GIFT* ~G O L A ~ I Hate! (MeshMiniSweater) (Free SOM gift!)
Top 2: ~G O L A ~ I like your gun :P (MeshMiniSweater) (NEW! @ Stuff in Stock)
Tattoo: [UMEBOSHI] Fei tattoo group gift August
Skirt: [Cynful] Ruffle Mesh Skirt - Dark Blue LM
Belt: [BUKKA]Buttle belt ver2.3 (Old Gift)
Katana: Dani Weapons ..:: Dragon Katana v1.0 (Old hunt gift)
Bloody knees: Corvus : Bloody Knees LM
Boots: <TheAbyss> F_Boots//Stompers [Black] LM

No comments:

Post a Comment