About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, January 28, 2013

But uh, uh, honey, lay off of my shoes!


Shocking, stunning release from Gos Boutique. *passes out and then passes out some more*
I've been trying to show off these beauties as best as I could but I'm not and probably will never be a photoshop genius, I'm still a noobie even after using it for 2 years now, lol. My brother in law is a graphic designer and works in photoshop daily about 15 years now, yet he never has time to teach me tricks and we live in the same house >.<  So...if you want to see how amazing these shoes are, please visit Gos' Flickr :)

THE SAME IN BOTH PICTURES:
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner

PIC 1:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - Reds Pack LM
Necklace: Inside Lab. - Ava Collar Black (NEW! @ SL Fashion Week) LM
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts LM
Skirt: Maitreya Mini Skirt * Vivid Leather Lust (NEW!) LM
Gloves: * Baiastice_Leather short gloves-red LM
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Grace Sandals - Mirror (NEW!) LM
Bag: mijn.botique / accessories *studded gold leather tote LM

PIC2:
Hair: Alice Project - Grace - Infinity LM
Necklace: Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace (Basics) (NEW! @ SL Fashion Week)
Top: Maitreya Mignon Top * Nude (NEW!)
Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Pearl (NEW!)
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Nude (NEW!)
Clutch: 22769 - TGGS Anniversary Hunt (Old hunt item) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment