About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mix


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ladymana HairStyle/Black-White
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03
Vest hoodie: erratic / carly - hoodie-skirt / duo yellow (NEW! @ Fameshed)
Pants: AUTRES - Nyx Skinny Jeans - Cherry (NEW! @ Fi*Fridays)
Boots:(LaRoo) Clyde Boots (grey)

PIC 2:
Hair: .ploom. Mila - Indecisive
Dress: Bias - Pointe Dress Coal (3 Stud Options) (NEW! @ Fi*Fridays)
Tights: Q - cross printed thights Marketplace
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black)

PIC 3:
Hair: .ploom. Lisa - Indecisive
Top and vest: *COCO*_Gilet&Tee_SequinSilver (NEW! @ Fameshed)
Skirt: erratic / carly - hoodie-skirt / duo yellow (NEW! @ Fameshed)
Boots: (LaRoo) Clyde Boots (grey)

PIC4:
Hair:  >TRUTH< Ariel -  fades
Sweater: Tee*fy Olga  Sweatshirt Dress Border Monotone (NEW! @ Fameshed)
Tights: {SYL} Sheer Color Block Leggings - Neon Yellow (Past Fi*Fridays item)
Sneakers: 2REAL - CUTTLERZ SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment