About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Nom Nom Nommm




Another round of Stuff in Stock is about to open very soon! Don't we all love those discounted rooms with great and cheap stuff made by super talented people!?
Well ~G O L A Industry~ owner is one of them and she made some great face tattoos for this upcoming round of SiS! I had lots of fun taking these close ups. :]
Thank you Ransie. xoxo :)

PIC 1: (Nom nom nom)
Hair: .ploom. Penny II - Candy LM
Skin: :GP: Airhead Truth District Update Group Gift (Very old gift)
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner LM
Eyes: [M] Eyes - Pink/Teal (No longer available, Medley is closed)
Face Tattoo: ~G O L A Industry~ I'm SB-Face Tattoo (NEW! @ SiS)
Bubble tape: RazzBerry Inc - Bubble Tape (Old lucky chair/letter? I think)

PIC 2:
LEFT:
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Best Buys 2 sk LM
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack LM
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - January 2013 (Past GG) LM
Face Tatto: ~G O L A Industry~ Bad Girl-Eyes/Lips Tattoo (NEW! @ SiS)
Teeth:~G O L A Industry~  Gola Teeth-Lips Tattoo (NEW! @ SiS)

RIGHT:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Angie -  fades (NEW!) LM
Skin: Essences - Wednesday / Candy / Sunkissed (NEW! @ TDR Fusion) LM
Tounge: .:A&M:. Greedy Tongue - Greedy Hunt (Old Hunt Gift)
Lip Tattoo: ~G O L A Industry~ Come in! (NEW! @ SiS)


LM TO SiS:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ippopotamo/218/29/2502

No comments:

Post a Comment