About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The meeting



Hair: [e] Listen - Essentials Collection (Black 04 worn) 70% off sale! LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner
Jacket: Part of ::: B@R ::: Assault Bunny Black LM
Pants: {SMS} Carrot Pants Marylin (NEW!) LM
Watch: FEMALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black LM
Bag: Emery - Non-Rigged Mesh Bag Peace Black (NEW!) LM
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black LM

No comments:

Post a Comment