About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ryvolter


Abosuletely in love with Vive Nine Ryvolter stuff! I recommend you run down there and fall in love too, if you haven't yet already. :)

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

STYLE 1:
Hair: Miss C. - Passion/Brown (NEW! @ Fi*Friday) LM to Fi*Friday
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Top: .: ryvolter :. Cotton Jersey Tank - DarkGrey (NEW!) LM
Pants: .: ryvolter :. Velour Studio Track Pants - LightGrey (NEW!)
Shoes: 2REAL - CUTTLERZ SHOES LM

STYLE 2:
Hair: [e] Sound - Rainbow Colours LM
Top: .: ryvolter :. Opening Collection Gift - .: ryvolter :. Fine Knit Cropped Sweater - Pink (NEW! and Free GG,  the group fee is 150L but it's totally worth it, and there's also a red version included :)
Pants: .: ryvolter :. Peplum Pant - Mustard (NEW!)
Shoes: {SYL} Strapped Wrecker Boot (Mix Blk&White) (NEW! @ Fi*Friday)

STYLE 3:
Hair: Magika [01] After LM
Top: .: ryvolter :. Asymmetrical Knit Sweater - Grey (NEW!)
Pants: .: ryvolter :. Armour Panel Leggings - Nude (NEW!)
Shoes: {SYL} Strapped Wrecker Boot (Mix Blk&White) (NEW! @ Fi*Friday)



No comments:

Post a Comment