About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

New stuff xD


 I absolutely love Emery, it's my fav clothing store in SL, so when a new round of My Attic started, featuring new Emery dress (left pic), I ran so fast, broke my heels and didn't look back. Also at My Attic you will find this new gorgeous hair frome Exile (left and right pic) as well as cute .Ploom hair (middle pic) All of these items are 95L per color/hair pack which is a silly low price. There are many more amazing stuff, so run get yours!
 A new round of Zodiac started recently also and that's where I found this sexy, classy jumpsuit from Peqe (right pic).
 And last but not least - one of new combo cardigans from ColdLogic (middle pic).
Go shop, spend those lindens, I know you wanna! :D

  
     Full credits and LM's (From left to right pic):


PIC 1:
Hair: ::Exile:: Loveshack: Natural Fusion (NEW! @ My Attic) LM to My Attic
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 (The same in every pic) LM
Earrings: -Glam Affair- Valentina Earrings (NEW! @ TDR Fusion) LM to TDR Fusion
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/2 (The same in every pic)
Dress: Emery - Mesh Dress Embellished Ehrmantraut Gold (NEW! @ My Attic, 8 different colors to choose from!)
Bag: Emery - Non-Rigged Mesh Bag Sihone Shade LM
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black (The same in every pic) LM

PIC 2:
Hair: .ploom. Rene - Indecisive (NEW! @ My Attic) LM to My Attic
Outfit: coldLogic combo - diaz.pink (NEW!) LM

PIC 3:
Jumpsuit: Peqe - Pisces Jumpsuit_Red (NEW! @ Zodiac) LM to Zodiac
 

No comments:

Post a Comment