About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pink is da thing!


Hair: ::Exile:: Crazy in Love: Wild Fusion (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic Valentine 01 (NEW! @ TDR Fusion) LM
Earrings: -Glam Affair- Valentina Earrings (NEW! @ TDR Fusion)
Necklace: JCNY - 'Heart Locket'
Top: DeeTaleZ Dresses long tank top dress black LM
Jacket: Emery - Mesh Leather Jacket Saul Agre (NEW! @ Fameshed) LM
Belt: LaGyo_Cross belt Bronze LM
Pants: -Entente- Couleur Jeans - Hot pink LM
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Marilyn Sandals - Brown & Leopard LM




No comments:

Post a Comment