About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Arrest me. I dare you.


Hat: **DECO - Fatigue Cap (black)** LM
Hair: [LeLutka & Celoe]-Happy Holidays (Lelutka - VENT hair - metal) (Christmas Gift,  still available) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
Eyeliner:  -Glam Affair- Studs Embellished Eyeliner
Lip Tattoo: - .HoD. - Decay Piercing & Lip Tattoo Collection (February 2013 VIP gift 1L) LM
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Handcuff Set LM
Top: GizzA - Tank-Mesh [Black] LM
Gloves: [celoe.mery.gloves.mine] LM
Pants: BLK 2.0 - EvuzaLimited_Triangle (NEW!) (There was only 100 copies, so they're no longer available however there are many other textures/colors @ the store) LM
Belt: BLK 2.0 - EvuzaBELT_PARISgrey
Shoes: 2real - LOW CUTTLERZ SHOES LM

No comments:

Post a Comment