About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Swan


New releases from World's End Garden and Truth Hair :)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tenille -  fades (NEW!) LM
Hair accessory: :::WEG::: hair accessory gacha Primavera H (NEW!) 12 different to win, 40L per play, transfarable :] LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Dress: :::WEG::: Primavera Rose Mist (NEW!) LM


No comments:

Post a Comment