About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Riot in NYC


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demi -  fades LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite - 03 (Past Collabor88)
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
Eyeliner 1: -Glam Affair- Diamonds on Eyes White (NEW! @ Skin Fair) LM
Eyeliner 2: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01 LM
Earring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross 2 Earring - Gold (NEW! @ Fi*Friday) LM
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails LM
Top: Apple May Designs - Say It! Tops - New York LM
Shorts: -SanToki- Harper Garter Shorts - Mesh - Riot (NEW!) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment