About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wooot! Emery!

 Emery just released new stuff and if you know me, then you know that Emery is my #1 store for clothing so to me it's always very exciting news!
Can you say hoootothefreakinray!?! :D

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

PIC 1:
Hair:  Tameless Hair Graciella - Mega Pack (NEW!) Thank you Nita Bracken! xoxo LM
Sweater: Emery - Mesh Sweater Carrie Ombre Granadine (NEW!) LM
Skirt: Emery - Mesh Pleated Skirt Charlotte Yolk (NEW!)
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black LM

PIC 2:
Hair: [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair/Naturals (Recent) LM
Headpiece: Alloro - Crinoline Swirl - Black
Sweater: Emery - Mesh Sweater Carrie Ombre Black (NEW!)
Skirt: Emery - Mesh Pleated Skirt Charlotte Salmon (NEW!)
Clutch: Emery - Non-Rigged Mesh Clutch Samantha Black (NEW!)
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black

PIC 3:
Hair: Magika [03] Forget (NEW!) LM
Sweater: Emery - Mesh Sweater Carrie Smoke (NEW!)
Skirt: The Secret Store - Annie Pencil Skirt - Colorblock (NEW! @ Fameshed) LM
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment