About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kawaii vampire


Lots of free and cheap stuff! :)


Hair: Alice Project - Delirium - Ultra Violet (Twisted Hunt) FREE! (2 more colors included :) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Eyes: MONS / Naamah Eyes - Cinema Exclusive (gift) (Old gift)
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01
Piercing: - .HoD. - Otherside Piercing Set [UNISEX] (NEW!) LM
Lips: - .HoD. - Glam Oil Lipstick Collection [Female] (NEW!)
Teeth: [M] Prim Teeth v2 - Vampire (Medley is closed)
Bunny mask: ~G O L A Industry~ Bunny Face for Pink Fusion HUNT 2013 (Only 5L!) LM
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts LM
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails LM
Top 1 and 2: ~G O L A  Industry~Stay Kawaii & Coffee or Tea? (NEW! @PERFECT WARDROBE) LM to PW
Lingerie: PARADISIS - Blossom march 2013 -gift LM

No comments:

Post a Comment