About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rollin'

 I have been overwhelmed with the amount of events and new releases lately. I have so many new things that I can't keep up wearing, not to mention blogging them. Plus RL has been keeping me busy these days too. Also I have a major hangover but enough with the slacking! lol.
 Only one style today...I made this picture almost a week ago now, it's been just "sitting" on my desktop all these days...see how lazy I've been? Heh. I promise to find more time and maybe show at least half of the awesome stuff that I got from all the latest popular events etc.


Hair: .ploom. Gigi - Candy LM
Goggles: *Epic* Kawaii Gogles! {Leo - Pink} (NEW! @ Luck of The Irish Gacha Fair) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Popsicle: [PL] Sloppy Pop - Grape (NEW! @ Luck of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Kini top: Part of KIM-MSW Item-Dubi Bikinis (Old event item)
Cross ring:  Cute Poison - Cross Ring Pink (NEW! @ Luck of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Shorts: Emery - Mesh High Waist Denim Short Hope Tie Dye Jalpur (NEW! @ Fameshed) LM
Socks: :::LiNe::: ColorGirl Socks/Pink (Part of an old outfit)
Roller skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Floral RARE (NEW! @ The Arcade) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment