About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Clueless


Hair: [e] Listen - Essentials Collection LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 03 LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Diamonds on Eyes White
Lips: !R - Esme - Pale Pack - Deep Magenta Lipstick (comes with the skin) LM
Earring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross 2 Earring - Gold (Past Fi Friday Item)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Delightful Dahlia (NEW! @ Fameshed) LM
Top: The Secret Store - Lua's Cropped Shirt - Grey Block (NEW! @ Fameshed)
Skirt: Emery - Mesh Skirt Arya Ettibide  LM
Ring: MG - Rings - Tiger Lily Flower Ring
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails LM
Tights: d. Select Pants nylon tights grey stripes LM
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Angelina Peeptoe - Tan LM

No comments:

Post a Comment