About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Insect


G O L A Industry has a new and totally "me aka Toya's dark side" tattoo, out at a New round of Stuff in Stock called "Upside down". It's only 60L and as always it's an amazing, creative and great quality design. Join the dark side and go get ur copy! :)

Full credits and LM's:

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alice Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack LM
Tattoo: ~G O L A  Industry~UpsideDown (BodyTattoo) (NEW! @ SiS) SiS LM
Wings: *COCO*_Doll_InsectWings (New-ish - and as you can see these fit normal avatar as well) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment