About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Paint me pretty


 Hey hey :) Today I'm trynna show that playing in photoshop can be fun and even surprise you with the effects...even when you are as bad at it as me..lol. So..try yourself, even if you don't know what you're doing...it's the best way to learn. :)

Hair: >TRUTH< Bianca -  fades (Sale @ Truth is still on - try getting there and snatch some hair!) LM
Eyes: Clemmm Gray Glass Eyes
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01 LM
Skin: Essences - Taurus 03 (NEW! @ Zodiac) LM
Collar: Lark - Kaila Collar (NEW! This is co cute I wanna eat it. The collar comes with a hud so you can change texture/color of  every part of it)  Thank you Sienia Trevellion <3 LM

No comments:

Post a Comment